- R. Prasad, M. El-Rich, M. I. Awad, I. Hussain, H. F. Jelinek, U. Huzaifa, K. Khalaf, “A Framework for Determining the Performance and Requirements of Cable-Driven Mobile Lower Limb Rehabiliation Exoskeletons,” Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, Biomechanics (2022).
- U. Huzaifa, C. Maguire, and A. LaViers, “Toward an Expressive Bipedal Robot: Variable Gait Synthesis and Validation in a Planar Model,” International Journal of Social Robotics, 12, 129-141 (2020).
- A. Jang Sher, U. Huzaifa, J. Li, V. Jain, A. Zurawski, and A. LaViers, “An Embodied, Platform-invariant Architecture for Connecting High-level Spatial Commands to Platform Articulation,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Volume 119, September 2019, Pages 263-277.
- A LaViers, C Cuan, C Maguire, K Bradley, K B Mata, A Nilles, I Vidrin, N Chakraborty, M Heimerdinger, U Huzaifa, R McNish, I Pakrasi, A Zurawski, “Choreographic and somatic approaches for the development of expressive robotic systems”, Arts 7(2), 2018.
Peer-reviewed Conference Proceedings:
- R. Parasad, K. Khalaf, M. I. Awad, I. Hussain, H. F. Jelinek, U. Huzaifa, and M. El Rich, “A Generalized Framework for the Assessment of Various Configurations of Cable-Driven Mobile Lower Limb Rehabiliation Exoskeletons,” ACM International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Technology (ICBET), 2022.
- C. Fuller, U. Huzaifa, A. LaViers, and J. Scultz, “Core-centered actuation for Biped Locomotion of Humanoid Robots,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2020.
- J. Lambert, U. Huzaifa, W. Rizvi, and A. LaViers, “A Comparison of Descriptive and Emotive Labels to Explain Human Perception of Gait Styles on a Compass Walker in Variable Contexts,“ International Conference on Robot & Human Interactive Communication (Ro-Man), 2019.
- U. Huzaifa, C. Fuller, J. Schultz, and A. LaViers, “Toward a Bipedal Robot with Variable Gait Styles: Sagittal Forces Analysis in a Planar Simulation and a Prototype Ball-Tray Mechanism,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference of Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2019.
- U Huzaifa & A LaViers, “Coordination, Symmetry, and Grouping Parameters for Redundant Movement Strategies for Articulated Platforms,” IEEE International conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2017.
- U Huzaifa, C Bernier, Z Calhoun, G Heddy, C Kolhout, B Libowitz, A moenning, J Ye, C Maguire, and A LaViers, “Embodied Movement Strategies for Development of a Core-located Actuation Walker,” IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob), 2016. (Best Poster Finalist)
- U Huzaifa and A LaViers, “ Control Design for Planar Model of a Core-located Actuation Walker”, IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob), 2016.
- G Heddy, U Huzaifa, P Beling, Y Haimes, J Marvel, “Linear Temporal Logic (LTL) Based Monitoring of Smart Manufacturing Systems”, Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society, 2015.
- L Bobadilla, T T Johnson, A LaViers, U Huzaifa, “Verified Planar Formation Control Algorithms by Composition of Primitives ”, AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, 2015.